Hot Spots

Pages

Wisdom Tooth Outbreak

After two days of jaw and tooth pain torture, I finally went to see a dentist. I was never a fan of dental treatment but this new born wisdom tooth has caused me sleepless nights. The swell in my jaw made it hard for me to take any solid food. 

My boyfriend recommended this dentist nearby our place and promised the dentist is gentle and nice. So there I went.

Klinik Pergigian Zaara @ Platinum 

The place is just nearby to Columbia Hospital along Jalan Genting Kelang. The outer and inside decor was modern and clean, looked like a hotel instead. I was then a little worried about the consultation fees they gonna charge me. I was greeted by warmth and friendly nurse. The dentist treated my condition with concern and answered my every questions in detail. Unlike other dentists outside where they will recommend their patient to extract whatever tooth in pain, she prescribed me with antibiotics and pain killer. She suggested me to give myself a five days to further monitor the condition. She also asked me if I needed MC! Haha...(it was a Sat so of course I rejected it).


Friendly and chatty nurses =)
At the end of consultation, I only paid RM25 in total. The nurse told me that April is a free consultation month in Malaysia hence I only paid for the medicines. 

So everyone, if you wanna visit a dentist, go in April! 

and God bless my wisdom tooth...

No comments:

Post a Comment